Third Party Logistics (3PL): A solution to help grow your business
In today’s world, businesses can benefit from outsourcing their supply chain management and logistics need to a Value-Added Third Party Logistics provider or 3PL.
There are many advantages. Our top five are:
- Using a 3PL provider eliminates the need to invest in warehouse space and equipment, transportation, technology, trained and skilled personnel, as well as sophisticated logistics technology. This business model drives excellent cost-savings for your company.
- Hiring the right 3PL will leverage relationships and volume discounts, which result in lower overhead and the fastest possible service.
- The logistics industry is continuously evolving. By outsourcing to a 3PL, your supply chain will be in the hands of experts that are always keeping up to date, optimizing their services, to deliver more efficiently every day.
- Scalability and flexibility. Using a 3PL allows your business to grow confidently. A 3PL can help you scale as they have the resources to support your growth. Also, businesses with seasonal products can benefit from this by scaling during peak season and then scaling down during slower months.
- Third-Party Logistics with High-Quality Warehouse Technology allows the client to have visibility of their inventory at all times, thus improving their performance.
A full-service 3PL Logistics Company, like Freeway Logistics, should be able to provide all services from warehousing, pick and pack, cross-docking, fulfillment for e-commerce, distribution, transportation, to value-added services like kitting and labeling, barcode/scanning, light manufacturing, and assembly. It should also be an agile and flexible operation to fulfill all your company’s needs. Foremost it should be a company you can TRUST since they will carry out operations in your name, uphold your reputation, and contribute to the success of your company in the market.